Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sucker Punch

Okay, so i was bored to tears and decided to go on a movie marathon.

First up was 'Sucker Punch'. For the life of me, I didn't get what the movie set out to prove. I left the cinema enamoured by the hyper real graphic content but still didn't have a CLUE what the story line was. I am sure if the girls dressed any more scantily it would have been a nice commercial for Victoria's Secret.

Lincoln Lawyer was next. Apart from knowing the Matt Macca (whatever) has a music record label, I thought his acting was a tad better than his previous movies. At least it gave me a hollywood view of what a lawyer's day is like. I guess it made me empathise with them 2% more. (no offence to lawyers reading this)

Tonight's movie was 'Death Race 2'. Obviously, besides the eye candy of Tanit Phoenix and Luke Goss, it was basically The Fast & Furious with prisoners.

What is happening to the film industry?

1 comment:

lady S said...

wah, thanks for the reviews, im not watching these... :)